hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a fully dedicated marketing leader to build and promote” hybris as a service” brand.
This role is based in London, UK and includes regularly travel.
- Build hybris’ as a service brand and awareness
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns related to hybris’ aaS
- Build hybris’ AppExchange brand and awareness
- Build a team to support various hybris as a Service products
- Building organic traffic for hybris AppExchange and Commerce as a Service offering
- Reporting on marketing KPIs
- Working cross function and departments to leverage hybris’ & SAP wider infrastructure
- strong background in building a brand from scratch
- at least 6 years relevant working experience in the marketing/software/digital area
- worked in a low touch sales environment with experience on how to directly convert leads into buyers on the website
- Deep industry and product knowledge in software or other digital goods (i.e. Games, Music, Movies or books)
- Strong editorial and creative skills, with the ability to craft messaging and work with design and production resources to drive creative execution. Strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze research or performance data and apply that analysis to optimize marketing strategy
- Motivated and independent self-starter with very good communication skills and organizational awareness
- Business fluent English language skills (verbal and written) every other language is an advantage