SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think off to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
As senior project consultant you assure that projects or programs produce the required products to the required standards of quality focusing on the requirements of the SAP release process.
- Understand the culture of decentralization and autonomy in an agile software development process of a cloud-native product where speed, safety and scale are important characteristics.
- Adapt the SAP release process requirements to the demands of an agile software development methodology for cloud products.
- Assist the Release Manager with release related topics and activities.
- Coordinate consulting work for Subject Matter Experts on release related tasks/topics which contribute to product readiness (corporate requirements, business guidelines).
- Work with Product Leads, Product Owners and other stakeholders to help assure strategy and organizational goals.
- Ensure teams understand the release process, follow minimal release requirements and deliver results for release decisions.
- Report the project release status, escalates issues and risks.
- Maintain fulfillment status of requirements in SAP release tools for all further deliveries.
- Ensure our management and also our PPL and PPD are adequately informed and satisfied regarding the release progress and completion of the release process.
- Ensure that all contributing parties for a release decision are aligned and ready to release the delivery. Prepare the release decision meeting.
- Facilitate excellent communication between all internal and external teams.
- Degree or equivalents in Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field
- Extensive knowledge and experience with full software development life cycle, from design through implementation until maintenance
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Very good verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work and contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Open-minded personality
- E-commerce domain knowledge
- Proven experience and very good understanding of lean and agile software development methodologies
- Ideally several years of experience as Release Manager