hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a member of the HR team you will be actively contributing to the success of the recruitment process by supporting our internal partners and ensuring a positive candidate experience. This will be achieved through more traditional channels as well as using innovative and creative recruitment channels.
- Your Responsibilities
- Manage the entire recruitment life cycle for assigned roles
- Be a strong business partner for involved hiring managers and their departments
- Be a central point of contact for candidates: coordinate, schedule and manage interviews and related correspondence
- Candidate sourcing via social media, internet database searches, networking and generating referrals
- Coordinate the creation and publication of job adverts
- Process, sort & classify all job applications
- Create, establish and maintain records for hiring processes, policies, and procedures
- Work in close cooperation with the HR team to ensure that a comprehensive service is delivered to the business.
- Your Qualifications
- Relevant experience working in an HR and recruitment environment
- Trained HR Professionals (“Personalfachkaufleute”) or equivalent welcome
- Solid interviewing skills
- Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work
- Possess a mature, professional, and self-motivated approach to work
- Proficient organization and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of HR Information Systems desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team working ability
- Strong English skills, German desirable
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Recruiter.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.