hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Boston office!
hybris software helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
We are looking for a Partner Enablement Consultant to strengthen our Partner team. This role will report into the Director of Channel - Americas and includes regular travel.
- Your Responsibilities
- In collaboration with other teams – help direct and develop an enablement program to support pre-sales, sales and delivery programs within partner organizations.
- Both pre-sales, technical and product evangelization support for partners. Help partners with basic positioning of hybris features and high order technical questions. May involve light demos, presentations as well as supporting partner bid teams with answers to both positioning and technical questions to RFPs.
- Develop and execute programs to educate partners on advantages of the hybris platform and new releases.
- Work with key partners to create and manage enablement plans for new teams and on-going enablement plans for existing teams, helping them to analyze team setup, training needs, participation in specific enablement programs, etc.
- Educate partners on best practices for quality delivery and customer satisfaction for hybris product lines.
- Work with other hybris teams to gather data for customer satisfaction and partner performance index.
- Assist in identifying patterns of failure on teams experiencing significant problems on projects. Create and monitor remedial enablement plans for teams in need of extra development.
- Understand and effectively communicate the purpose, content, prerequisites, logistics and pricing of hybris education and certification offerings to the intended audience.
- Collaborate with Partner Enablement and Channel Management colleagues across the world and other hybris departments such as Education and Professional Services to continually improve and add to the partner enablement activities, mechanisms and programs offered by hybris.
- Work with other hybris departments to plan, organize and run regional partner enablement events.
- Provide feedback and establish feedback mechanisms from key partner personnel into hybris product management and development departments.
- Your Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or related field..
- Affinity to e-Commerce and Web-2.0-applications in general
- IT-Basics in Web-Technologies (HTML, XML, Java, CSS)
- Strong background and familiarity in mid-market and enterprise level software deployment projects (preferably Java-based), preferably in a commerce-related domain.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and principles including popular traditional, agile and lean methods and processes.
- Preference given to Solution Engineers with pre-sales and demo skills.
- Passion about quality and process improvement within software deployment teams and organizations.
- Experience with current internet technologies and their use in commerce. This includes JAVA, Spring framework, and/or enterprise applications and platforms with service base architectures.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Personal integrity, commitment, initiative, endurance and flexibility.
- Outgoing personality with sales pitch experience a plus.
- A proactive team player with strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills – additional languages are an advantage.
- Ability to work in large enterprise-class and global organizations. Desire experience with multi-cultural and English as second language communities.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Partner Enablement Consultant.