hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you an experienced iOS developer? Do you have a passion for mobile application design, a love for making great user interface which are easy to use and a penchant for shipping quality software? If you do, hybris is looking for iOS developers like you to join our Solution Engineering team in Gliwice.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Collaborate closely with our development teams on their continuous delivery approach
- You will design, implement and maintain the prototype solution of hybris latest eCommerce ideas for iOS applications
- You will contribute to an international project as a member of an Agile team that uses SCRUM and English on daily basis
- You’ll focus on creating high-quality code and developing iOS apps
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5 years in software development
- Excellent working knowledge of an object oriented language (Objective-C, Java, C++, C#, or similar) - including 2+ years Objective-C on iPhone and/or iPad
- Demonstrated expertise with Apple's iOS SDK (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, etc.)
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Must reference at least one application you developed available today (Apple App store or enterprise App)
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
- Good verbal and written English
Any of the following would be an advantage:
- Working experience on iOS Localization and building a mobile SDK
- Knowledge on how to use OAuth2 from a mobile client perspective
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Exposure to multiple international culture
- Knowledge of the e-Commerce sector
- Blend of art and science