hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our New York office!
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Create industry specific go-to-market material for Financial Services
- Influence marketing campaigns with industry thought-leadership
- Speak at industry events
- Support industry sales cycles both on-site as well as behind the scenes
- Establish trust and underline relevance of hybris in the industry
- Ensure relevant industry specific demo assets
- Establish trusted relations to existing industry customer base as part of the account management process
- Gather industry specific requirements from customers
- Participate in industry advisory councils
- Influence product marketing about industry priorities & requirements
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in at least one of the key industries (retail, manufacturing, CP, Telco, media, wholesale, financial services)
- Extensive experience working in an e-commerce-, marketing- or consulting role within one of the above key industries
- Familiar with e-commerce technology ecosystem
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Positioning and marketing experience
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Fluent English skills, German or Spanish language welcome
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Industry Principal FS.