SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
SAP Hybris delivers enterprise ecommerce software, enabling businesses including some of the most popular brands on every continent to sell goods and services through every touch point, channel and device. We are looking for an enthusiastic, free-thinking Product Manager who is keen to work with others to help bring amazing, innovative new software to market.
As the Cloud Services Quality Engineer you are responsible for validating the quality of the hybris Infrastructure and Platform delivered by the Cloud Services DevOps Team in the context of customer projects. You will define efficient testing strategies and implement quality gates, ensuring full and appropriate use of our test automation tools and frameworks. For this you will use and improve our completely Java-based testing framework. In addition, standard or emergency changes in live production environments must be tested before and after changes have been applied using a suite of automated sanity checks. This is a technical role, which requires a hands-on approach to working with existing testing tools and frameworks as well as developing new methods and approaches to ensure a high quality standard for hybris Platform Implementations and Services.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Work on development of our internal test automation framework (Java, Selenium, JMeter).
- Analyse and implement both generic and customer specific test cases (Java, Selenium, JMeter)
- Documenting our test framework (wiki).
- Perform Quality Assurance activities for the test framework.
- Support the hybris Cloud Services Engineering team with their daily work.
- Conduct research and information gathering on different quality engineering-related topics.
- Be interested and have fun in digging into new tasks and topics constantly - at hybris, we are agile!
- Excellent command of written English (additional languages welcome).
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Bright, motivated, open-minded.
- Interested in the latest computer trends.
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Experience in developing test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Experience of functional, user interface and system integration testing
- Experience of performance and other non-functional testing
- Experience in process automation
- Experience in Java and Spring
- Experience with load testing tools, e.g. JMeter
- Experience with Linux and scripting languages
Any of the following would be an advantage:
- ISTQB Foundation certification
- 2+ years Experience with eCommerce projects
- 2+ years QA experience on web development projects
- A problem solver by nature.
- Self-motivated and well organized way of working