hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Chicago, USA we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
hybris is looking for a video production intern to help the Customer Experience Design team showcase their work via video demos.
- Assist with art direction, planning, research, set/location set up
- Storyboard as necessary
- Use technical camera and lighting skills to shoot interviews and product demos
- Organize and prepare raw footage, images, audio, and scripts for use in post production
- Reorder and edit the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Work with the hybris video production team in post-production tasks
- Strong interest in a career in film/video editing and production; related major or concentration
- Attention to detail and a willingness to work in a globally-distributed team environment
- Creativity, problem-solving, and strong technical and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical knowledge of camera, lighting, and audio equipment
- Practical experience with film editing, and familiarity using Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro and other industry-specific software