hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in São Paulo, Brazil we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The hybris/SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) portfolio comprises a comprehensive set of solutions for the enterprise front office, including Marketing, Sales, Service and Commerce. The solutions within the portfolio are a combination of SAP solutions and hybris solutions, which are being brought to market jointly by SAP and hybris. This position is an individual contributor marketing leadership role focused on the CEC solution portfolio and on the Customer Line of Business in Latin America. The individual in this role will have responsibility for building and driving a CEC marketing plan for Latin America, working in close collaboration with SAP marketing counterparts in the region. The primary goals of this marketing plan are to 1) drive a high level of awareness of the CEC portfolio (including individual solutions within) and 2) drive demand, pipeline and revenue for and from these solutions.
Position reports to: VP Americas Marketing, hybris/SAP CEC
Key Stakeholders: VP CEC Sales LATAM; COO CEC Americas; SAP LATAM Marketing Leadership
- Understand the CEC solution portfolio and value propositions, messaging and positioning
- Know the assets, campaigns, materials and resources available to support the marketing plan and the sales teams in the region
- Serve as an integral member of the CEC LATAM go-to-market organization (sales, presales, BDR, alliances, channel management), and an extended member of the SAP LATAM Marketing team. Building relationships and working closely with these team members is a critical aspect of this role.
- Work with SAP LATAM marketing and communications teams to understand/ support/supplement current CEC programming, bring new CEC programming, campaigns and content to the market, ensure a comprehensive CEC plan across LATAM, and ensure sufficient focus on CEC solutions with the greatest propensity to drive pipeline in the region. This includes:
- Joint planning with counterparts as part of the annual and ongoing planning cadences
- Building an efficient and effective cross-channel plan to support:
- Large Enterprise Direct Sales (CEC Sales team, SAP Core Sales team)
- General Business (mid-market) sales through partners.
- Cross-organization leverage and scalability is critical to success of this plan
- Plan and execute (run) supplemental CEC programming (campaigns, events, etc) to drive requisite awareness and demand. Examples include: run global campaigns under hybris brand/templates in parallel with SAP campaigns, add Commerce and related events to current SAP market plans and execute these.
- Document a cross-LATAM CEC marketing and communications plan to allow key stakeholders, counterparts and extended team members to see everything happening to drive CEC pipeline in the region.
- Interact with and support the CEC sales teams in LATAM with content, assets and programming to help them engage/nurture/create/accelerate/close opportunities.
- Attend CEC sales team quarterly business reviews to understand business performance, challenges and opportunities, and share marketing plans and results as appropriate
- Follow standard process for Campaign set up in CRM, and POs in SRM, including required documentation (SOWs and Vendor setup paperwork)
- Working with Marketing Operations and other resources, oversee full closed loop lead process to ensure that leads are gathered from programs, routed through appropriate Marketing Operations process (hybris or SAP), and routed to correct resources for follow up and dispositioning)
- Monitor and analyze performance at the plan rollup level as well as individual campaigns and tactics, and adjust plan as needed toward continuous improvement of results.
- Serve as CEC PR and Communications contact interfacing with the PR firms in LATAM around CEC – working in close alignment with the regional communications leaders.
- 4x+ pipeline
- Marketing Contribution to 4X pipeline (specific metric to be provided)
- CEC penetration into SAP install base (specific metric to be provided)