|Extent of activity:||Regional|
France, Germany, United States
In a nutshell:
Quickly and safely into the market – no problem with mgm and the SAP Hybris Omnichannel Suite. The mgm commerce team has, as Hybris Gold Partner, been for years successfully implementing commerce projects on the basis of the leading, highly flexible SAP Hybris platform.
mgm is specialised on bringing applications into production. The application that is suitable for our customers. Whether it is one on the basis of the leading commerce platform SAP Hybris or individually developed software on the basis of our tool landscape – or a combination of both. We find the optimal solution for your business with you. As long-term implementation partner all around SAP Hybris mgm stands for quality, experience and technical excellence. Our team of more 50 than experienced Hybris experts has been implementing commerce projects both nationally and internationally since 2009. Our engineers have specialized expertise and know-how in the areas of B2B, B2C, PIM Marketplaces and Food Online Shops.
- Time-to-market: mgm brings you quickly into the market and is keeping this lead with you.
- Sustainable choice of technology: With the leading SAP Hybris platform mgm offers innovative, long-term technology and architecture to you.
- Partner team of experts: We see ourselves as your partner. We are asking the right questions and are working in a committed, fair and reliable way.
Extract from our SAP Hybris projects (live):
- DHL: Implementing “allyouneed.com” online marketplace currently offering more than 15 Mio. products.
- Kaspi Bank: Multi-channel marketplace kaspi shopping for Kazakh retail bank kaspi.
- Group SEB: Implementation of a marketing product information system based on SAP Hybris.
- Nespresso: Quality assurance of the new Nespresso Club solution for the French relaunch.
- Vente Privee: Development of a Hybris based event production environment for shopping events of branded apparel.
- Darty: Product data consolidation in Hybris PIM as central hub for all channels.
- CGR: B2B shop for climate technical spare parts.
- Georg Thieme Verlag: Design and development of a mobile communication channel for the existing web shop in responsive design for mobile devices.
- BayWa: Load testing and production monitoring for baywa.de/shop/ – Configuration improvements for tecparts.com
Get in touch with us:
We would be happy to build your up-to-date commerce solution, too. Just contact us!