|Extent of activity:||Global|
|Solutions:||Commerce, Marketing, Billing, Sales & Service|
Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
In a nutshell:
For over 40 years, IBM and SAP have helped clients formulate and execute winning strategies. In this age of mobile and cloud computing, IBM is helping companies undertake digital transformations, re-imagining how applications are being built and supported for growth. IT investment is shifting to value creation, service excellence, and better customer experience. Work with IBM to develop data-rich mobile experiences and deploys new cloud services which allow business leaders, developers, and IT leaders to work in simpler, faster, and more impactful ways. Look to IBM to discover a new way forward for your business. IBM has been awarded the SAP Hybris newcomer award in 2014.
WHY IBMTo achieve its goals, clients requires the full commitment of a business partner that has “been there and done it” many times and knows how to leverage those experiences to drive success and generate real business results. IBM brings that commitment and an unparalleled wealth of experience in supporting our clients. Our consultants fully understand that through all we do in achieving these goals, quality and safety must be maintained, and this is an integral part of our approach. IBM is the world's largest information technology services provider with professionals serving customers in 170 countries. We are at the forefront of translating new technologies into customer solutions and can provide an integrated set of business-focused offerings We bring years of expertise to every project. We apply our experience gained in developing similar solutions for other customers to help develop your solution. By using technology and knowledge that we already have in house, and adapting them to client’s needs, we can often help reduce estimated development costs and time.
Among IBM's great strengths are the capabilities and experience of its people and teams. Our professionals have worked on complex projects ranging from multiple systems integration, to business process reengineering, to the deployment of the newest products and technologies. IBM values this knowledge and experience. We have a process to capture, manage and leverage this intellectual capital across the globe. The result is a networked community of professionals who can create, share, and build upon knowledge across time and distance. The potential benefits include reuse of intellectual capital to shorten cycle times and leverage innovation and creativity.
IBM & SAP Partnership
- Longest standing and strongest alliance. IBM and SAP formed the first exclusive consulting alliance agreement in 1989, and have maintained that close relationship for the past 20 years.
- Largest and most experienced group of SAP practitioners. IBM has over 15,000 fully dedicated staff globally with an average of nine years experience
- Highest customer satisfaction rating.IBM is the only integrator to win the SAP Award of Excellence every year in every geography it has been offered
- Largest base of successful engagements. IBM and SAP have over 8,000 common customers and believe strongly in jointly delivering quality to the customer
- Recognized SAP technology leader. IBM has been active in developing and promoting many initiatives within SAP, including SAP NetWeaver, mySAP, SAP for Industry, SAP xApps SAP Smart Business Solutions, SAP BusinessOne, and mySAP All in One
- Consistently recognized as the SAP implementation leader.IBM is recognized as ‘Most Visionary’ in Gartner's SAP ERP service provider Magic Quadrant.
- Fortune 500 leader. IBM is the leader with over 70% of SAP’s Fortune 500 clients
- Leader in solutions implementation. IBM has implemented global SAP for more top-of-the-market companies than any other firm – our share of this market approaches 50 per cent
- Broadest global presence.IBM has the largest number of experienced SAP staff in over 80 countries, serving clients in 174 and speaking more than 165 languages
- Strongest Industry Commitment. IBM is the leading firm involved in joint development of SAP industry based solutions.