With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- Escalation management in terms of product, service, maintenance - Coordination between partner, customer & hybris
- Pre and post sales involvement in commercial and contractual negotiations
- Ensuring all service revenue and margin opportunities are maximized
- Positive contribution to the ongoing enhancement of hybris service standards
- Working closely with Customer Account Management and Channel Management
- Promoting of hybris Professional Services approach/service offering to partners/customers
- Actively participate in high-level workshops and project setup planning with partners/customers
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Sound experience in a customer relationship or project management role
- Customer facing experience
- Sound understanding of technical principles
- Very good Italian and English language skills; Spanish desirable
- Sound knowledge in all MS Office tools including MS projects and vision
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Open-minded, strong in communication
- Very good presentation and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Service Delivery Manager Italy (m/f)