hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Munich, or London we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- Participate in leading cross-organizational Agile development teams
- Develop, publish and maintain Agile adoption metrics for teams
- Mentor and support Scrum Masters, Product Owner and other individuals on Scrum Teams
- Act as Scrum Master on complex Agile Programs (Scrum of Scrums)
- Work with Scrum teams to ensure quality of product releases
- Provide weekly status updates on all projects
- Communicate & manage priorities with development teams
- Act as an advocate for internal customers & business holders throughout all stages of a project
- Your Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Certified Scrum Master
- Dynamic, results-oriented, detail-driven Agile program manager with at least 5-8 years of software development program management experience
- Advanced understanding of and experience with Software Development project life cycles, as well as advanced project management skills
- Impeccable communication and cross-team coordination skills. Solid oral, written, and presentation as well as strong interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent facilitation skills, with ability to lead by serving. Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex programs involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
- A proven track record of leading teams to successfully deliver on multiple projects & programs simultaneously
- Familiarity with standard project management concepts, practices, and procedures, including experience with Enterprise Project & Portfolio Management
- Attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment.
- Experience with building product from the ground up and knowing how to adapt process needs as a project and process matures
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & written), further languages welcome
- Sound knowledge in all MS Office tools
- Mobility (european-wide)
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Agile Program Manager (m/f).