SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
In this technical oriented position you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Research, edit, review and update product documentation in English
- Publish and maintain documents within the hybris Wiki
- Coordinate documentation subprojects in close cooperation with subject matter experts, product managers and authors
- Provide communication expertise and editing support to authors of different departments in creating all kinds of internal and external documents
- Contribute to definition and monitoring of internal documentation standards
- 1+ year of proven experience in technical writing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical documentation, computer sciences or information technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Ability to present complex concepts for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Interest in new technologies
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and user orientation