SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.?
- Create and maintain documentation for Dev Portal (http://devportal.yaas.io) - an information hub for developers building services and storefronts on YaaS
- Produce high-quality documentation in English in collaboration with subject matter experts (developers, product managers)
- Work as a part of Agile team to gain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements
- Create tutorials for end-users, write online help and developer guides
- Collaborate with other Technical Writers on documentation standards and information architecture
- Provide communication expertise and editing support to other colleagues within YaaS
- University degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent writing and speaking English language skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them understandable through documentation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and a mindset of user advocacy
- Essential understanding of Agile software development
- Preferred experience in XML, HTML, source code reading
- 1+ year of proven experience in technical writing of software documentation