hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Work with development partners to define and assess application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments
- Work with the support team to determine how the applications are supported in production, including system performance and monitoring
- Provide in depth technical knowledge of hybris platform and products
- Support successful project implementation phase on a technical level
- Manage technical and non functional requirements
- Support workshops with ICT people
- Initiate and execute technical reviews
- Your Qualifications
- University degree in computer science, comparable education or work experience
- Experience of implementing and/or supporting large web based applications server-based systems/networks, ideally within an external customer facing and SLA- driven environment
- Excellent knowledge in OO software architecture/design
- At least 2 years of experience with Java/J2EE
- Experience in front end and framework technologies
- Must be used to working to standards
- Previous customer facing experience
- Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment
- Very good English and French language skills (verbal & written)
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Technical Consultant FR.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.