hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Manage, escalate and drive satisfactory resolution of customers’ technical support, service and infrastructure issues.
- Proactively and reactively interface on-site with customers in the management of technical issues as well as collaborating in planning, implementation, skills and knowledge transfer and day-to-day operation of Hybris Managed Services.
- Provide information and recommend best practices for the management of Hybris technologies in accordance with the Hybris Operations Framework (HOF).
- Proactively monitor technical issues pertaining to Hybris Managed Services and make recommendations to reduce the risk/impact of similar future problems.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Service Readiness, Support Engineers, Product Groups & other technical resources.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and pre-released Hybris systems and products, as well as their integration and methods of support delivery.
- Maintain current on industry issues and competitive products.
- Lead in sharing of best practices with team members to contribute to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- The successful candidate will be on call.
- Your Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the high tech industry.
- Account management experience and/or customer engagement responsibility is also a requirement.
- In depth knowledge of at least three of the following products/technologies: Linux, Windows and Oracle/SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem and troubleshooting skills.
- ITIL Certification(s) is considered an asset.
- Technology Certification(s) is considered an asset.
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Technical Account Manager.