hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a Systems Specialist in our Products & Technology group, your main focus will be on delivering and adding value to our software-release process. We believe in flat hierarchies and a strong team culture. In our development infrastructure teams we follow DevOps principles so that system administrators and software developers work together to solve complex technical problems in the most simple and efficient way. And we need you to make our teams even stronger.
- Your Responsibilities
- Manage virtualization/cloud environment
- Automate the Infrastructure provisioning processes
- Use your experience to drive our Infrastructure-As-Code initiative forward
- Use your testing skills to approach your implementations in a test driven manner
- Get involved in shaping the infrastructure strategy for our teams working on service-oriented solutions
- Maintain active and working documentation
- Your Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience in software development using modern system languages (e.g. Java)
- Working knowledge of Linux administration (eg: Debian)
- Working knowledge of provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or cfengine
- Working knowledge of modern scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python or Ruby)
- Your Qualifications:
Optional / Good to have
- Practical experience/understanding of agile concepts (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Understanding of Lean principles
- Good understanding of database architecture, design and operation
- General understanding of service concepts like SaaS, PaaS
- Knowledge of CI Tools like Jenkins or Bamboo
- Understanding of Source Code Management Tools like Git and build tools like Ant/Maven
- Experience with Application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Websphere)
Please apply at:firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Systems Specialist.