hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We also embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
With the growth of our customer base, we are refocusing our efforts to address the needs of our largest customers. The Customer Manager is a significant contributor to the success of hybris and its customers—without succesful customers, hybris can not sustain it’s growth. As a member of the hybris Global Customer Organization, you will establish strategic relationships with our largest customers world wide, and develop a deep understanding of their commerce programs, their success metrics and goals. Furthermore, you will provide and coordinate pro-active support to help customers get the most out of their hybris solution in a complex, multi-national, multi-business model environment. You will drive futher adoption/expansion with in these strategic customers. Ultimately, Customer Managers contribute to hybris’ overall growth by building a community of successful customers, ensuring referencability and identifying additional business opportunities within your accounts.
- Your Responsibilities
- Define yearly account plans that address overall customer objectives, strategy, governance, roadmap, requirements (business, features and channels) and budget.
- Establish Quarterly account objectives to further hybris adoption, leveraging the hybris organization to ensure deeper connection to hybris. Measure success in each account based on agreed criteria.
- Drive strategic direction/insight and product information to customers and help customers design their business strategy to ensure that they leverage the hybris platform to its fullest.
- Help your customers innovate—drive new modules and expanded hybris focus—leverage hybris resouces to find new ways for your customers to expand.
- Collaborate and leverage customer data and enablement teams.
- Manage escalations for your customers and facilitate their access to hybris services (professional services, support, training, etc.).
- Actively participate in customer marketing and communications strategies.
- Support the sales, professional services, training and finance teams, as required.
- Your Qualifications
- BA or Master degree in Computer Science, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer and account management
- Enterprise Systems knowledge. SAP systems background a strong plus.
- Strong Executive presence—ability to control customer exchanges, project directions and strategy.
- Ecommerce background and understanding of channel commerce strategy and platforms
- Business knowledge of specific industries, i.e. Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Distribution
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with the C-Suite
- Software sales experience in Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to manage interdisciplinary teams like services and support and navigate in changing environments
- Willingness to travel
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Strat. Customer Manager.