hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Regular travel 4-5 days per week in Western Europe is required.
- Your Responsibilities
- Provide in depth knowledge of our platform and products
- Support successful project implementation phase on business, conceptual, programming level
- Manage customer requirements
- Design and conduct workshops
- Initiate and execute reviews
- Occasionally run training
- Your Qualifications
- University degree in computer science, comparable education or job experience
- Excellent knowledge in OO software architecture/design
- Sound programming experience in Java/JEE
- Experience in front end technologies, UML and framework technologies
- Previous experience within a development environment
- Previous customer facing experience, preferably working with business users
- Ideally experience in eCommerce and/or product information management (PIM) and/or automated database publishing
- Excellent capabilities in local language according to your preferable hybris site
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Open personality, team spirit and a strong desire to learn
- Strong organizational and solution oriented working style
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Senior Enterprise Consultant.