hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Develop the hybris core product - a fast growing omni-channel e-commerce platform
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing the team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions
- Be an active member of one of our self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
- Write clean, tested (we like TDD!), elegant code that fits well with our high hybris standards and quality requirements
- Use Java Enterprise (BigData, Scalable, Tomcat), Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and Web Services (SOAP, REST) in your everyday job
- Take our platform to the Cloud with PaaS and SaaS models
- Lead younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model they can follow
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce development
- Your Qualifications
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design, SOA
- Experience in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms will be of benefit
- Good verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of Agile
- Willingness to take responsibility for your and the team’s work without waiting for detailed instructions
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- What we offer:
- Internal and external trainings, certification in Spring, Java, Scrum and more
- English classes, trips to other development sites (Germany, USA, Canada), social events and more
- Possibility of choosing the platform you work on: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Focus on individuals and interactions over processes and tools
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – R&D in Gliwice.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.