hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Montreal office!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
hybris Canada Inc. is searching for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will work directly with our Developers, web integrators and Functional Analysts in order to deliver high quality reliable e-commerce solutions and web based business management systems.
- Your Responsibilities
- Technical responsibilities will include evaluation of functional specifications, developing test scenarios and cases, performing hands-on functional testing and regression testing, reporting bugs, and writing automation scripts.
- Maintaining software quality assurance departmental objectives by following test procedures and standards and by applying QA strategies and processes.
- Execution of manual and automated tests on web-based systems and applications using test scenarios and recording the results.
- Interacting with clients to forge strong relationships with open channels of communication to ensure that the software satisfies their objectives.
- Your Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience testing web-based systems or other complex business systems
- 1-3 years experience using Selenium IDE or other automation tools
- Demonstrated experience in SQL scripting and back-end validation of tests
- Testing and debugging of enterprise-grade web applications
- Test plan and test case authoring
- Knowledge of software release cycles and milestones
- Ability to review and provide feedback on product design and requirements
- Strong skills in communication, teamwork, organization, and attention to detail
- Proven knowledge of HTML, CSS & AJAX
- Experience creating test plans from business requirements and technical specifications
- Experience implementing automated scripts using test software packages
- Familiar with standard IT concepts, practices, policies and procedures
- Experience with JMeter or other performance testing tools preferred
- ISTQB certification is an asset
- Strong work ethic with a desire to get the job done while having fun
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com and mentioning the title of Quality Assurance Analyst.
We look forward to meeting you!
Note : Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!
3rd Party Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.