hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Based in the Munich office, the Executive Assistant is responsible for managing all the C-level executives‘ duties assigned, with a high-level of administrative service. The selected candidate will have to project a professional image of hybris through in-person and phone interactions. Your abilities in project management will be solicited.
- Your Responsibilities
- Effectively scheduling the C-level executives’ appointments
- Manage assigned and ad hoc duties independently with very limited direction
- Perform clerical functions such as correspondence, travel arrangements, arranging conference calls, mailing, filing, documents, memos, etc.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office suite
- Prepare reports and conducting research
- Keep track of all documents that the C-level executives will have to prepare
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Handling information requests
- Screening calls
- May require occasional travel
- Handle the highest level of confidential issues with the utmost sensitivity
- Other duties as assigned
- Your Qualifications
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar function
- College degree in Administration and/or relevant experience
- Proven ability to work independently and make sound judgments on a day-to-day basis
- High sense of ethic and integrity – strong sense of judgement (working with confidential information)
- Experience supporting C-Level Executives and/or Senior Management
- High sense of organization
- Flexible personality, stamina and dedication
- Ability to work under time constraints and be available as needed.
- Ability to follow complex written and verbal instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills required to persuade and build consensus and cooperation
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English: strong writing skills are required.
- Strong German language skills, a plus
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Experience in the software industry, a plus
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Executive Assistant.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.