hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
To strengthen our Partner Enablement team we are looking for an Enablement Consultant Southern Europe. This role will report into the Director Partner Enablement and is based in Milan, Italy and includes frequent travel within Southern Europe.
- Your Responsibilities
- Review and evaluate technical and project delivery capabilities of potential new hybris partners of all types
- Work with new partners to create and manage onboarding plans and with existing partners to create and manage on-going enablement plans, helping them to analyze team setup, training needs, participation in specific enablement programs, etc.
- Help identify patterns of failure, agree and monitor remedial enablement plans for hybris system integration partners experiencing significant problems on projects.
- Understand and communicate the intended audience, purpose, content, prerequisites, logistics and pricing of hybris education and certification offerings.
- Collaborate with Partner Enablement and Channel Management colleagues across the world and other hybris departments such as Education and Professional Services to continually improve and add to the partner enablement activities, mechanisms and programs offered by hybris.
- Work with other hybris Departments to plan, organize and run partner enablement events in your region. Provide feedback and establish feedback mechanisms from key partner personnel into hybris product management and development departments.
- Your Qualifications
- At least Bachelor`s degree in computer science or related subject.
- Strong background in mid-market and enterprise level software development projects (preferably Java-based) as a project manager, business analyst, architect, developer or tester, preferably in a commerce-related domain.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and principles including popular traditional, agile and lean methods and processes.
- Passion about quality and process improvement within software development teams and organizations.
- Experience with current Internet technologies and their use in commerce.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Personal integrity, commitment, initiative, endurance and flexibility.
- You enjoy working with people and have strong communication skills and you are a proactive team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Italian language skills – French and Spanish are an advantage.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Enablement Consultant Southern Europe.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.