APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Application Support Engineer is responsible for resolving incidents and problems in the hybris platform or customized implementations of the hybris platform. This is an international customer facing role which requires working with development teams, internal and external service providers, and hybris partners. Programming skills and technical attitude are required and learning new technologies is part of the daily business.
- Your Responsibilities
- Diagnosing software issues and implementing fixes in customized commerce applications based on hybris product
- Implementing changes in existing applications based on requirements
- Communicating with customers, partners and other hybris teams in order to understand problems and develop solutions
- Monitoring of the production system performance and stability
- Contributing to the improvement of processes and approaches in the department
- Enjoy international environment and use English in your daily job
- Opportunities to develop Java and other technical skills
- Your Qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or substantial previous experience
- Professional experience in web application development or support
- Basic experience in Java and SQL programming
- Good verbal and written English
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Experience in utilization of ITIL processes and tools will be an advantage
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Application Support Engineer.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.