hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Chicago, USA we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Expectation overview for Solution Marketing & Product Marketing: Develop suitable strategy, messaging, and positioning to support respective business and pipeline objectives. Act as expert and is recognized as thought leader and evangelist inside SAP influencing internal solution innovations, core marketing strategies, and external company perception.
Typical responsibilities and tasks include:
- Market and Business Situation - Understand the fundamentals of market economics, whitespace and opportunities, and (global) business objectives.
- Inbound Influence on Product Development (Product Marketing) – Provide basic market insights to drive product capabilities. Advocate for the customer. Help to influence and drive innovation.
- Strategic Planning - Contribute to marketing business planning based on corporate priorities and whitespace opportunities. Deliver recommendations to the field.
- Program Planning - Contribute to Integrated Marketing Management on program build through messaging, positioning, content, and respective solution/industry expertise. Contribute the context including some high-level ecosystem insights.
- Core Content Development - Knowledgably collaborate with Ecosystem & Channel Marketing to define (joint) offerings, positioning, and messaging that will be integrated into marketing programs and campaigns.
- Influencer/ Analyst Management – Perform certain activities to drive strategy/interaction with market stakeholders such as Analyst Relations, Public Relations, and other communication channels (i.e. social media) to deliver thought leader messages into the market.
- Thought Leadership and Communication – With guidance, serve as a public voice to the market, and act as a solution evangelist.
- Develop Core Assets and Offers - Develop certain customer facing assets and ensure respective rollout and availability to marketing program managers and execution teams.
- Sales Enablement - Provide direct support (i.e. deal support, messaging, deal cycle, analysis, etc.) to sales teams.
- Assess, analyze, and evaluate messages and market reactions (i.e. via social media channels) to optimize marketing strategies and influence communication.
Job Specific Competencies & Skills
- Content Strategy & Development
- Market & Competitive Intelligence
- Press/Analyst Relations
- Audience Expertise
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Integrated Planning & Budgeting
Experience & Language Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
- Project management (small to medium-scaled projects)
- Working in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required