hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Irvine, USA we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At hybris software, an SAP company, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business from SAP and hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as hybris’s Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and hybris Marketing Platform we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris software you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Work in collaboration with the SAP sales team in order to promote hybris and help in the deals closing
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Arrange product demonstrations together with our solution engineers, negotiate and bid specifications to successfully win new business
- Work together with a team on answering RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations
- Create and implement supporting concepts
- Work intensively with partners
- Sell on multiple levels up to C level
- Represent hybris on events, congresses, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting and service delivery departments
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in e-Commerce software sales of enterprise-level applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Extensive prospecting experience, ideally in an emerging market
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility