Business Development Senior Specialist
SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference.
We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The cloud delivery organization behind SAP’s “Beyond CRM” strategy is seeking a committed IT business expert that is excited to tackle the challenges of rapid growth and success in the space of Customer Engagement & Commerce.Working as a peer in a team of strong leaders in areas such as Architecture, Infrastructure, DevOps, Security and Support, the ideal candidate will apply entrepreneurial spirit to bridge the gap between technology and business, and represent SAP Hybris Cloud Services internally as well as externally.The role reports to Head of Business Development, Cloud Services & Support, SAP Hybris.
- Responsible for multiple initiatives spanning various organizational units. Develop and drive Training, Communication, Coaching, and new growth channels
- Define the organization’s strategy spanning multiple product lines, in collaboration with market experts and technical heads
- Support deal flow and customer negotiations
- Represent SAP Hybris during customer and partner events
- Collaborates with Operations Management to develop, monitor and improve the organization’s business plan and commercial results
- University degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, SW Engineering or comparable
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with different kind of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Profound knowledge in hosting environments/cloud environments
- Previous experience with Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- MBA preferred
- Willingness to work on a wider scope, e.g. Go to Market topics
- Experience in global corporations and/or international team structures
- Proven track record of successfully driving commercial cloud or hosting business initiatives
- Experience in customer facing roles, presentations in front of large audiences
- Practice in creating competitive analysis reports, building business cases and marketing material