hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Develop the hybris core product - a fast growing omni-channel e-commerce platform, in specific an extendible back-end tooling – Digital Asset Management framework - that we build from scratch
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing the team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions in cooperation with UI/UX team to deliver responsive applications that users love using
- Be an active member of one of our self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
- Write clean, tested (we like TDD!), elegant code that fits well with our high hybris standards and quality requirements
- Use Java Enterprise (BigData, Scalable, Tomcat), Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and Web Services (SOAP, REST) in your everyday job
- Lead younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model they can follow
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce development
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design, SOA
- Experience with UI frameworks (ZK, AngularJS and similar)
- Good verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of Agile
- Willingness to take responsibility for your and the team’s work without waiting for detailed instructions
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Internal and external trainings, certification in Spring, Java, Scrum and more
- English classes, trips to other development sites (Germany, USA, Canada), social events and more
- Possibility of choosing the platform you work on: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Focus on individuals and interactions over processes and tools