As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The hybris commerce suite is built on a sophisticated core platform that combines the best open source frameworks and proprietary technologies into a cohesive technical foundation. We are looking to strengthen our core platform development team by adding a talented and passionate individual in a senior developer role. This is a highly technical role suiting someone that is passionate about the development of high quality, powerful, flexible software platforms and frameworks.
- Further develop and enhance the core software platform of the hybris Commerce Suite product
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing the team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions that enable other hybris teams to better deliver commerce frameworks and reference implementations faster
- Create and improve tooling for customer and partner development teams so they can implement high-quality hybris-based commerce projects reliably and quickly
- Set an example and be a role model for other developers in creating clean, efficient, easily-understood feature and test code.
- Support other members of the team through peer reviews of design, code and documentation
- Communicate with other internal teams to ensure new and enhanced platform features are integrated properly into their work
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years professional experience in software development of multi-threaded, clustered, high-volume transactional software systems
- Strong understanding and experience in Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, design patterns, object-oriented and service oriented architectures
- Expertise in persistence including SQL and NoSQL databases and object-relational mapping solutions
- Experience of using different build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- A solid background in producing secure, scaleable, highly performant software
- Good verbal and written English
- Good understanding and experience of agile software development in particular Scrum and Kanban
- A passion for delivering frequent, quality, working results