At hybris software, an SAP company, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business from SAP and hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as hybris’s Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and hybris Marketing Platform we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris software you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Our portfolio within Customer Engagement & Commerce is highly relevant for different industries. To be successful in these industries however requires adapting our go-to-market to become industry relevant, build an industry focused ecosystem of partners and reflect key industry requirements in our portfolio. As an Industry Principal you will be leading this effort for your respective industry. You will work closely together with the different teams within Customer Engagement & Commerce as well as the Industry Business Units within SAP. With your industry experience you will guide the teams and help grow our industry revenue.
- Create industry specific go-to-market material
- Influence marketing campaigns with industry thought-leadership
- Speak at industry events
- Support industry sales cycles both on-site as well as behind the scenes
- Establish trust and underline relevance of hybris in the industry
- Ensure relevant industry specific demo assets
- Establish trusted relations to existing industry customer base as part of the account management process
- Gather industry specific requirements from customers
- Participate in industry advisory councils
- Build an industry focused partner ecosystem
- Influence product roadmap with industry priorities & requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in Public Sector
- Extensive experience working in an e-commerce-, product marketing- or solution/ product management role
- Knowledge about the Customer Engagement & Commerce Portfolio
- Familiar with commerce technology ecosystem
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Positioning and marketing experience
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Fluent English skills, German or Spanish language welcome