hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Boston, New York or Chicago office. We need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
The Director for OnDemand Product is responsible for leading the design, development and operations of our OnDemand Products. He/she will represent the OnDemand provision on a day-to-day basis within the product organisation and the rest of the organisation. This role will collaborate closely with the Business Owner of OnDemand and the OnDemand Delivery team, as well as other internal stakeholders.
- Your Responsibilities
- Translating Market requirements into functional elements of the hybris OnDemand products
- Ensure implementation of formal and robust processes to support the overall technology and product development process
- Communicating strategic opportunities and conceptual ideas
- Collaborate with other development teams to design and create OnDemand software
- Optimise Product, Hardware, Network and Services capabilities to guarantee a smoothly operating OnDemand product offer
- Ensure the OnDemand product and environment is secure, stable and scalable. Running the latest hybris and component software.
- Design OnDemand Product in order to ensure a seamless transfer from ONDemand to ONPremise solutions for our customers
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development requirements, per the product and/or marketing requirements.
- Create and conduct OnDemand product presentations internally and externally
- Your Qualifications
- Product Development experience in OnDemand or Software as a Service software product environment is a must
- Successful track record of SaaS product launch, continuous development and operational experience
- Very good verbal and written English
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce or multichannel commerce industry
- Experience of using Agile methods on projects (e.g. Scrum)
- Strong relationship building skills as you will be liaising with internal and external executive stakeholders
- Experience of full life cycle projects from initial scoping through to delivery
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Director, OnDemand Product.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.