SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
We are looking for a DevOps Architect to strengthen our Platform-as-a-Service team in Montréal, Munich, and Gliwice. Our work environment offers an exciting mix of opportunities, a collaborative and energetic team of technology professionals, and the opportunity to work with leading Infrastructure and Platform-as-a-Service technologies (for example, Cloud Foundry). As a DevOps Architect, you will bridge the gap between development and operations, and between application and infrastructure, in terms of technical and organizational matters. If you are highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn, then we want to hear from you.
- Architect highly-scalable and resilient cloud solutions
- Lead the implemenatation and introduction of new infrastructural technologies
- Focus on business value when introducing new technologies and processes
- Collaborate with technical staff with varying expertise and exposure to DevOps
- Work as part of an international team and support other international teams with all sorts of DevOps-related topics
- Maintain and constantly improve our running infrastructure
- Insure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
- Several years of experience in distributed system architecture (for example, microservice architecture)
- Experienced with at least one cloud solution such as Amazon, Azure, Google, Openstack, or VMWare
- Profound skills in at least one programming language (preferable Golang) and willingness to learn new languages
- Knowledge of OOP design patterns
- Hands-on Linux system administration skills (with scripting) in a virtualized/containerized environment
- Familiarity with at least one modern provisioning and configuration management tool such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or BOSH
- Profound knowledge of Network (DNS/TCP/IP) and Linux-Administration as well as HA and Load Balancing concepts
- Mastery of Git
- Familiarity with LXC, Docker, or Unikernel
- Familiarity with container orchestration tools (for example, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Mesos, or Swarm)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as innovation, creativity, and a strong personality
- Understanding of Java and Tomcat/Jetty technologies is beneficial
- Practical experience/understanding of agile concepts (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, pair programming) and lean principles
- Experience with Continuous Delivery processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field, or several years of equivalent work experience