hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Brazil office in North America!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- Advise on customer and partner commercial agreements in the United States and Canada, including but not limited to software license, maintenance & support, managed services, on demand and partner agreements.
- Support the intellectual property and litigation strategy of hybris and SAP.
- Closely cooperate with the hybris and SAP internal legal teams.
- Cooperate with and manage external legal counsel.
- Consult senior management and departments on corporate matters and customer and supply contracts.
- Develop and implement internal trainings in various departments.
- Your Qualifications
- J.D. Attorney-at-law.
- Minimum four years experience
- Bar admission in New York, Massachusetts, Delaware, California and/or Illinois.
- Relevant work experience in-house and/or in private practice as an IT/IP lawyer or as a commercial lawyer in or with significant exposure to the software industry.
- A second business language fluency is an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience working in an international environment would be a definite asset.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and consulting skills.
- Problem-solving, business partner-driven mentality.
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com referring to Corporate Counsel.
We look forward to meeting you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!
3rd Party Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted