hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Montreal, Canada we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Responsible for continuous innovation and support of specific product features in a team. Ability to analyze and solve issues in existing and new code.
Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. Works closely together with other team members to ensure the team success. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
Has proficient overall product knowledge and shares domain expertise within team.
- Effective and efficient delivery of development support core tasks in the assigned functional areas of responsibility
- Analysis of complex software issues (on level Development Support)
- Provide expert maintenance and support for the SAP standard functional scope in the assigned areas of responsibility
- Ensure excellent quality and maintain high standards in message processing, customer notes, software corrections and software enhancements in the assigned areas of responsibility
- Deliver expert services to SAP installed base customers
- Organize and participate in the de-escalation of critical customer situations
- Provide corrections for data inconsistencies
- Contribute on continuous improvement of software quality; design and implement improvements of software architecture and applications
- Design and implement legal requirements and functional enhancements in areas of expertise
- Provide technical expertise and advice to the team; foster team compliance with SAP’s product and process standards
- Contribute regarding the development of SAP’s product standards, development and support infrastructure, as well as development and support processes
- Be available to the team colleagues with regard to all questions related to technical aspects of software support, maintenance and development
- Maintain technical expertise within the organization
- Business English: fluent
- Software development expertise
- analytical, problem-solving skills
- seek pragmatic and effective solutions with strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent education