Montreal – August 13, 2012
hybris Mid-Size Omnichannel Commerce Offering Provides Enterprise Capabilities and Multiple Deployment Options for Mid-Size Companies
Solution tailored for mid-size B2C and B2B organizations lowers the cost barrier and provides scalability and a future-proof solution
hybris, the multi-channel commerce company ranked highest among independents by both principal analyst firms, announced today an entry-level commerce solution for mid-size and small companies. The package provides the benefits and functionality of an enterprise-level commerce solution at an affordable price point with a choice of deployment models – on premise, managed service or on demand.
As a single commerce platform for both B2C and B2B companies, it scales with the expanding functional needs and economics of a fast-growing, emerging business. This omnichannel software also includes hybris’ master data management / PIM solution to centrally manage rich product information across multiple customer touchpoints such as Web, iPhone, Kiosk, iPad, Mobile, Google Android, Social, Point of Sale, and Call Center.
“We have found that mid-size and small companies are challenged with finding a long term commerce solution that they won’t outgrow in a few years – especially in terms of functionality, deployment costs and timeline,” said Steven Kramer, President of North America at hybris. “Not only does hybris offer a solution that works economically, but our entry-level package allows businesses to graduate into other hybris capabilities and offerings as they grow domestically and internationally. hybris now offers the best combination of optimal performance, enterprise-class functionality and low total cost of ownership for emerging companies.”
The hybris mid-size business solution provides B2C and B2B businesses from any industry with capabilities including:
- hybris Accelerator, a fully certified out-of-the-box, pre-configured storefront which can be modified, branded and deployed for production in as little as 8-12 weeks
- Enterprise-class omnichannel commerce capabilities including order management, a fully featured e-commerce platform and product information management that is recognized as industry-leading by analysts
- A choice of deployment and pricing models, including subscription-based, revenue share and perpetual license, that are designed for the unique needs and economics of fast-growing, emerging businesses
- A commerce platform engineered to work across multiple geographies since its inception
- A choice of certified implementation partners that offer a range of industry, company size and regional expertise
“This entry-level commerce solution sets hybris’ mid-size platform apart from competitive offerings by delivering a robust, fully integrated and single-stack software that drives omnichannel sales,” added Kramer. “Emerging companies are the future of business and as they scale and grow, their requirements become more sophisticated. hybris will be there to support their growth as a long-term business partner and our Customer For Life program exemplifies our commitment and dedication to our customers’ success.”