hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Provide commerce-consulting to prospects, partners and internal sales
- Design individual business models and emphasize business benefits
- Respond to documents like RFP´s, system sizing etc. in close cooperation with our sales experts
- Accomplish individual cost-benefit analysis
- Demonstrate our software solution in front of prospects, existing clients and partners
- Provide technical information and supervision to our partners and clients
- Design, prepare and give training at customer’s site to guarantee consistent knowhow transfer
- Coordinate a smooth interaction of Sales and Service Delivery
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Experience in selling enterprise software applications like e-commerce- or ERP-solutions
- Affinity to e-Commerce and Web-applications in general
- IT-Basics in Web-Technologies (HTML, XML, Java, CSS)
- Good presentation skills, also to large audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Turkish; other languages welcome
- Other Language skills welcome
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Solution Engineer Turkey.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.