As one of the fastest growing multichannel software leader in Europe, we are strengthening our team in Munich, Germany.
For the past 14 years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys`R´Us, Coca Cola Beverages, Reebok, Migros and Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, call center, and print publications.
In this position you are a member of our sales team with focus on the German market. You will significantly support the sales process with tailor-made product presentations and product information. Being the interface between sales and technical consultants you’ll translate needs and expectations into realistic specifications. The job includes regular travelling on a day-to-day-basis (up to 60%).
- Your Responsibilities
- Provide commerce-consulting to prospects, partners and internal sales
- Design individual business models and emphasize business benefits
- Create documents like RFPs or calculations, etc. in close cooperation with our sales experts
- Accomplish individual cost-benefit analysis
- Provide technical information and supervision to our partners and clients
- Design, prepare and give training at customer’s site to guarantee consistent knowhow transfer
- Coordinate a smooth interaction of Sales and Service Delivery
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Experience in selling enterprise software applications like e-commerce- or ERP-solutions
- Affinity to e-Commerce and Web-applications in general
- IT-Basics in Web-Technologies (HTML, XML, Java, CSS)
- Good presentation skills, also to large audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute. We also encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers. We value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Solution Engineer MUC (Presales).
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.