As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Boulder, Colorado office. hybris software is a fast-growing global company offering an opportunity for you to grow and succeed with us!
For the past 12 years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys’R’Us, Reebok, Pirelli and many more have chosen hybris software. The hybris Enterprise Commerce Platform supports many sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, call center, and print publications.
hybris software develops innovative software to serve customers in areas like product information management, e-commerce and database publishing. A dedicated network of partners delivers customized implementations of hybris software solutions to an ever-growing number of clients around the globe.
- Minimum Qualification
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (5+ years of degree relevant experience to degree)
- 5+ years experience in software quality testing
- 5+ years experience in Java programming language or scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Groovy, etc.
- Solid understanding of testing, making software testable and test automation
- Solid understanding of test methodologies, coding and debugging tests
- Solid understanding and practice of agile development and testing
- Comfortable working in collaborative, fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated creativity and willingness to take control to improve testing
- Proven experience in testing of complex software systems, preferably web applications
- Preferred Qualification
- Master's degree in computer science
- 7+ years experience in Java programming language or scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Groovy, etc.
- 7+ years experience in software quality testing
- Analysis of software implementation to determine testability
- Ability to make software more easily testable, i.e., changing implementation where necessary
- Design and implement automated test cases
- Analyze test data and provide test and coverage reports
- Ability to design and execute complex test scenarios, including performance testing and profiling
- Experience and knowledge of continuous integration
- Monitor and validate fixed bugs via JIRA on a daily basis
- Evaluate and integrate software quality tools into the quality process
- Proactively establish and maintain communication channels with all stakeholders
- Actively improve upon software quality processes
With this position, we are not seeking a traditional QA engineer. We need a software engineer who wears a test hat. You must have proven experience developing/coding software as well as solid testing experience. You must have a passion for software development with an eye toward testing and testability.
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris software has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and new ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results. At hybris software, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please submit your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Software Engineer in Test..