hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Be part of our agile teams (we are using Scrum and XP) and work with high-quality code (Unit Test, Continuous Integration) on customizations and solutions with use of Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA)
- Train your developer skills with constant contact with hybris platform = worldwide leader of e-Commerce platforms, catch opportunity of being certified with SpringSource Certification and others
- Interact with customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers
- Make quality one of your primary goals
- Work proactively and independently
- Enjoy international environment, use English at your daily job!
- Good verbal and written English
- Computer science degree or equivalent education
- 2+ years Java development experience in a commercial environment - candidates with further relevant experience may be considered for more senior roles
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Good communication skills
- Independent and eager to learn
- Experience in international projects and/or international business
- Experience in the e-Commerce sector
- Good knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build & testing)