hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities:
- First Level incident validation, investigation and analysis
- Work to SLAs and prioritize workload to meet contractual needs
- Logging and categorization of incidents and requests in an ITIL based service management system
- Work closely with 2nd level support to close complex queries, escalating when necessary
- Performing easy IT management tasks, such as resetting user passwords or basic troubleshooting
- Interact verbally and in writing with customers and partners
- Working the necessary day shifts, especially weekends and public holidays on a rotation basis
- Your Qualifications:
- Computer science degree, or equivalent education respectively job experience
- Basic understanding and first experience in software development (Java, Web technologies)
- Software trouble shooting skills desirable
- Proven experience in a software support center, or experience within a customer facing service role
- Strong customer orientation
- Service-oriented phone manner in an international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Showing a sense of responsibility and the ability to keep calm in difficult condition
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must, second language desirable
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to SDA Graduate or Intern.