hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Service Delivery Manager Japan is based in Tokyo and is responsible for overseeing all hybris implementation projects in Japan.
- Your Responsibilities
- Escalation management in terms of product, service, maintenance - Coordination between partner, customer & hybris
- Pre and post sales involvement in commercial and contractual negotiations
- Ensuring all service revenue and margin opportunities are maximized
- Positive contribution to the ongoing enhancement of hybris service standards
- Working closely with Customer Account Management and Channel Management
- Promoting of hybris Professional Services approach/service offering to partners/customers
- Actively participate in high-level workshops and project setup planning with partners/customers
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Sound experience in a customer relationship or project management role
- Customer facing experience
- Willingness to travel regularly in Japan
- Sound understanding of technical principles
- Fluent English language skills and native Japanese language skills
- Sound knowledge in all MS Office tools including MS projects and vision
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Open-minded, strong in communication
- Very good presentation and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Service Delivery Manager Japan.