hybris software helps businesses across the globe sell more products and services through every touch point. Now backed through the acquisition by SAP, we continue to embrace innovative technology and new ideas, and are working on moving commerce to the cloud. To further strengthen this new development initiative, hybris is looking for a front-end developer who is passionate about solving problems and creating user-friendly products for commerce based on modern cloud technology. We are developing a cloud platform that allows everyone to easily develop, extend and sell commerce services and apps. Come join us to help our customers to evolve their existing websites into a commerce platform in the cloud.
- Minimum Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (7+ years of degree relevant experience)
- Ability to work within creative and distributed teams around the globe, in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge with web application development, including responsive and adaptive development
- Experience with Source Control Management (Git or SVN)
- Solid understanding and practice of agile software development
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Good verbal and written English
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience developing apps using NodeJS and related tools
- Experience with native app development
- Expertise in developing secure web applications
- Expertise in developing apps for performance
- Ability to develop, adhere to, and police front-end code standards across product interfaces
- Experience with e-commerce development
- Conduct peer code reviews
- Create unit tests using Jasmine
- Help design and maintain front-end code standards and SDKs as appropriate
- Develop interfaces that are cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible
- Work in close collaboration with UX designers to constantly check, re-check, and check again how your front-end code meshes with business and functional requirements via wireframes and look and feel via visual designs (.PSDs)
- Innovate, innovate, innovate on behalf of disruptive digital customer experiences
- How You Can Stand Out
- Send us examples of your projects and highlight your personal contribution
- Send us code samples via Github or BitBucket
With this position, we are seeking someone with concrete experience as a software engineer who has deep knowledge and experience using AngularJS. You must have a passion for software development, creating clean code, documenting your work and participating in a distributed team.
hybris software offers a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris software has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and new ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results. At hybris software, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Senior UI Software Engineer.