SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing our Development Team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant and scalable microservice and system integration solutions in clean and tested that suits our high hybris standards and quality requirements using state of the art technologies
- Ensure fully automated testing and release processes
- Be an active member in one of our self-empowered teams, producing software according to agile principles and mentoring younger colleagues
- Be part of a global team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Contribute to the creation of the most amazing cloud platform in the world
- Strive to provide an awesome and consistent experience to the users of our APIs
- Take ownership from design of the feature through first lines of code to how it performs in production (You build it, you run it)
- Java-based, enterprise-scale, commercial web application development skills
- Strong interest in reactive & functional programming
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Ability to explain technical problems and understand business requirements
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Experience in testing functional requirements
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Be open-minded to new cloud oriented technologies such as Docker, AWS, CloudFoundry
- Experience with technologies needed for building APIs and microservices for the cloud
- Good knowledge of other JVM related languages and frameworks (Scala, Groovy, Java EE, Spring, Golang, Node.js etc.)
- German language skills
- A minimum of five years experience developing Java-base, enterprise-scale, commercial web applications