SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As part of the global Product Infrastructure team your responsibilities will be varied. You will be part of the vision of providing a scalable Product Infrastructure as a Service product which is team, product and infrastructure agnostic and implemented using a Devops approach.
As such you will shape the strategy for the future of Product Infrastructure by taking our Infrastructure-as-Code initiative forward to new level. You will be working in a team of specialist working on Continuous Delivery solutions that go beyond the status quo. Thinking outside the box will help you and all of us to deliver solutions that match the needs of our customers, i.e. development teams across the globe when it comes to development infrastructure.
As a senior member we want you to inspire your and all of our team. Based on your previous experiences you will inject new knowledge and skills into an already high performing team thus excelling our efforts to new heights.
- Have a good track record in inventing and implementing innovative solutions in his field of experience and within a team based environment
- Experience with implementing CI Systems
- Experience with Continuous Delivery processes
- Experience of cloud automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt Stack
- Experience with system orchestration including provisioning, monitoring and logging
- Working knowledge of containerization and virtualization using tools like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Sound knowledge of modern scripting languages
- Good knowledge of Linux System Administration
- Professional experience in software development using modern system languages (e.g. Java)
- Practical experience with SCM Tools like Git and build tools like Ant/Maven
- Deep understanding of branching and merging strategies
- Practical experience/understanding of agile concepts (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, pair programming) and lean principles
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to drill down to the code level
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent Collegial/University degree
- 5 years plus experience