SeeWhy is at the forefront of Real-Time behavioral Marketing/Retargeting. Its pioneering principles and cutting edge technology mean that they are leading the market when it comes to helping brands and retailers achieve the highest ROI in e-Commerce by automatically triggering the right marketing message using the right channel at the right time.
Having recently been acquired by SAP, as a hybris extension SeeWhy are undergoing a period of rapid expansion, making it a very exciting time to join us.
The Technical Consultant will work as a member of the On-boarding Team to ensure the success of customer’s implementation of the SeeWhy services. The Technical Consultant is responsible for managing the customer account from a technical perspective.
- Using your front end development skills to test SeeWhy functionality on customer’s web sites and troubleshoot integration issues.
- Providing best practices consultation for implementing the SeeWhy service.
- Configuring the SeeWhy service for the customer, including configuration with the customer’s e-mail service provider (ESP).
- Working directly with Engineering to resolve any issues that might arise during implementation or post-implementation.
- A university degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Disciplined, organized, self starter.
- Fast learner with critical-thinking skills.
- 2 + years of experience in a high-tech environment.
- 1+ year of client side programming.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Web development capability.
- Experience implementing and working with Email Service Providers.
- Excellent English skills written or oral every other language is an advantage.