As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Analyze software requirements from a quality perspective
- Design efficient test strategies
- Develop and monitor test plans
- Provide quality reviews throughout the software development lifecycle
- Coach team members and stakeholders in the area of quality
- Evaluate and integrate software quality tools into the quality processes
- Maintain and execute tests (manual and automated)
- Monitor test results
- Actively improve SAP Hybris’ software quality processes
- Collaborate with business users, developers and other members of an agile development team
- Computer science or related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in testing (testing techniques) of medium to large scale software systems
- Familiarity with agile development and testing methodologies
- Basic knowledge of application deployment (for example Ant, Maven)
- Linux know-how
- Development skills will be an advantage (writing scripts, xpath, css, understanding source code)
- Good written and verbal English and local language skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Experience with work group tools (bug tracking systems, wiki)