SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages? Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more. We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness. Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
- Manages a project and ensures project execution and delivery according to project specific goals in an agile environment. Projects in SAP Hybris are for example initiatives which involve more stakeholders and contributors from multiple scrum teams. A project can also be an initiative of integration between SAP Hybris products and SAP IT products
- Applies proven project management methodologies in combination with agile methodologies: Project Planning, Scheduling, Leading Teams without formal authority, Risk-, Change- and Conflict Management, Collaboration between Scrum Teams, POs, Architects, NFR experts and Experience Designers, Monitoring, Commitment Management
- Acts on management level: manages inbound and outbound communication, monitors development progress, provides input for risk mitigations, has prime presentation skills
- Manages stakeholder actively: provides transparency on project status, ensures timely escalation, manages dependencies
- Coaches project manager with less experience. Proactively shares knowledge, expertise and best practices in coaching situations
- Converts proven best practices into sustainable standards for own area of expertise
- Master degree or equivalent education in computer science
- Practical experience in leading development projects in an agile environment (minimum 5 years’ experience as Project Manager for Development Projects)
- Understand the culture of decentralization and autonomy in an agile software development process of a cloud-native product where speed, safety and scale are important characteristics
- Proven ability to interact and coordinate with teams in multi-site international locations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Pragmatism and result orientation
- E-commerce domain knowledge
- Proven experience and very good understanding of lean and agile software development methodologies
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience to work under pressure in global project teams