SAP Hybris delivers enterprise eCommerce software, enabling businesses on every continent to sell goods and services through every touch point, channel and device. We are looking for an enthusiastic, free-thinking Product Owner who is keen to work with others to help bring amazing, profitable software to market.
As a Product Owner you will join a growing team at the epicentre of product development, where you will collaborate with a wide range of intelligent, dynamic colleagues throughout hybris and beyond. Teams and individuals will look to you for guidance, requiring you to communicate confidently on a range of different technical and business levels. You will need to expertly shape the detail of an individual requirement whilst also understanding its importance in the wider context, allowing you to maintain the clear balance and direction of your product.
You will be responsible for generation ideas for your product and drawing ideas out of others. You will gather feedback, own the roadmap, define the requirements and ensure that everything necessary for the release of your product is delivered on time. Here your constant collaboration ensures alignment between products. You will need to manage change when it occurs and remain flexible throughout to ensure that you and your team meet your key objectives.
It is a challenging role where you will constantly find yourself stretched in opposing directions by the requests and needs of hybris departments. You will really get to test your creative and innovative faculties within our results-driven, agile company in order to get the job done.
- Build market leading, innovative software to maintain hybris’ status as leading B2B and B2C omnichannel platform
- Work closely with other product managers, software architects, and UI designers to document detailed use cases that translate high-level requirements into system/functional specifications
- Perform competitive analysis in determining and prioritizing feature requirements for existing and new products
- Act as subject matter expert and arm the sales and services teams with all the information they need for success
- Communicate product capabilities and plans to internal and external audiences
- Working in agile and lean environment define epics, features, and user stories for the development team
- Work closely with a development team on developing the product in the role of the product owner
- Speak to a wider audience at technology related occasions
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- You are a geek at heart and even if you have stopped coding you are still have your hands in new technology trends
- You have already proven yourself by defining and launching excellent products and now want a new challenge at the cutting edge of technology
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- You can collaborate successfully with engineering teams in an agile software environment
- A passion for defining and delivering technical excellence is what drive you ahead
- Ideally you have a development background in Java or web applications
- You have very good verbal and written English communication skills
- You have to be able to travel 10% of the time
- Minimum of 3 year of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Minimum of 4 year experience in developing e-commerce solutions