hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Chicago or Boston we need your help – now!
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As Product Marketing Manager for SAP/hybris’s Marketing Solutions, you will be a key contributor in the Global Product Marketing Organization and be responsible for positioning SAP/hybris’ Marketing Solutions for B2C and B2B businesses.
You must possess a unique blend of business (B2C and B2B) and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand the business problems of marketers, and find innovative solutions to communicate our value proposition to the broader market.
Product Marketers are often the glue between many cross-functional departments, therefore, you must be able to communicate with all areas of the company, including our super-geeky and smart engineers and product management teams. You will be responsible for driving and reinforcing the value proposition for SAP/hybris Marketing Solutions and developing supporting sales collateral, marketing collateral and tools. The role involves ownership and project management of product marketing initiatives, such as those above, working closely with other members of marketing, sales, sales engineering, product management and development engineering. You will also serve as an internal and external evangelist for the SAP/hybris Marketing Solutions.
You will also be responsible for launching new releases to market, leading regional field enablement activities, knowledge transfer and sales support as it relates to the product and product positioning.
- Your Responsibilities
- Sales tools: Developing product presentations, whitepapers, product guides, vertical solution briefs, case studies and other tools, to enable sales teams to sell the SAP/hybris Marketing story effectively.
- Product evangelism: Evangelizing and demonstrating our marketing solutions at conferences, tradeshows, to analysts and customers.
- Competitive intelligence: Research and maintain competitive intelligence in key usage areas and markets, and provide field training on competitive intel.
- Product positioning: Connecting market and technology trends with our marketing solutions to build product positioning and messages for key use cases.
- Product launches: Leading product launches to build product messaging, develop product collateral and sales tools and general support of the launch plan.
- Partnerships: Supporting partnership-related product marketing activities.
- Field Enablement: Executing key field enablement strategies for positioning new product launches.
- Your Qualifications
- 5-7 years in product marketing or sales engineering in enterprise software.
- Comfort with both technical and business discussions
- Passionate about ground-breaking technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience establishing value and translating this to effective technology-based presentation, collateral, use cases/case studies and marketing content.
- Ability to effectively articulate technology with flair and to different types of audience, buyers and industries.
- Experience and familiarity with Marketing Solutions including, Remarketing, Targeting and marketing planning and campaign management.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong command of English language (additional languages welcome)
- Achievement orientated, creative thinker and enthusiastic
- Open-minded personality
- Proficiency in all MS Office tools
- This position is based in Boston, MA or Chicago, IL with travel required to UK and Germany as needed to work more directly with product development teams.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Product Marketing Manager.